1. ISO certification is not enforced; this quality management process is voluntary in nature.
2. ISO procedures are used to implement, maintain, and improve the quality management system of the company as a whole.
3. Focusing on continual improvement with emphasis placed on Customer satisfaction always leads to Company success.
4. Lone Star Communications keeps a running Customer Satisfaction Log in which every Customer compliment and complaint is registered and responded to by the QM Sub-Committee and LSC Management.
5. ISO certification is based on global standards that help gain the confidence of our customer base and opens up more avenues for business by providing proof that we can supply consistently high-quality products and services.
6. ISO standards do specify what a company should do, but do not dictate how we should do it to reach our goals.
7. Lone Star Communications developed its own goals and processes with the first iteration of our LSC Quality Manual. (The most current version is stored in Q360/File/Document Management)
8. LSC conducts regular internal audits of all departments to allow staff to understand where processes are working effectively and where change is needed.
9. Quality Management Systems help provide a workforce that is happy and productive and a product or service that is consistent, high-quality, and cost-effective. This reduces waste. Reduced waste = increased revenue (and that’s good for all of us).
10. LSC-provided training in ISO processes ensures that:
a. Everybody is on the same page.
b. Everybody knows what is expected, why the processes are in place, and what results are desired.
Small group trainings will begin in the Fall focusing on all LSAR and LSCT personnel to prepare for the ISO official audit in June 2021. A gift card awaits the 3rd person to correctly answer the following bonus questions. Answers should be emailed to Patt@lonestarcom.com .
(1) What is the definition of the 13th word in item #7? (2) Name two members of the current Quality Management (QM) Sub-Committee.